We are seeking outstanding Teaching Assistants to support individuals and groups of pupils in a primary school setting.
The work is suitable for a hard-working, flexible and reliable team member. As well as working with children, the role involves supporting teachers, parents and other colleagues to help create an effective, safe and purposeful learning environment in which pupils can feel nurtured and make good academic progress.
Ideal candidates will:
• Be exceptional, motivated Teaching Assistants who are passionate about their work
• Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning which values all children
• Have very high expectations of all children and themselves
• Be able to work well as part of a team
• Be quick to take on new initiatives
• Be flexible and have a good sense of humour
• Have an NVQ 3 or equivalent relevant qualification
Applicants will ideally have a good knowledge of Early Years education and the EYFS. They should be able to work as part of a caring team, demonstrate initiative and have good organisational skills.
If you meet the above requirements please apply now by calling Jo on 01179 055 055.