With 10 years of care experience in Bristol, Premier Homecare is fast becoming the leading domiciliary care agency to work for. It’s a great time for Premier Homecare; with the opening of another office on Stoke Hill and our 5 star client rating on the Good Care Guide website.
We have an exciting, full-time position for a bright, motivated individual, who has exceptional communication skills and is looking to progress their career in junior management.
Premier Homecare has an excellent working environment for forward-thinking people who can demonstrate a genuine interest in Care and/or Health and wishes to progress and excel. We will provide unparalleled training, support, guidance and the motivation to succeed.
• Assist the general manager with the overall day-to-day management of the operations
• Assist in ensuring the overall smooth running of the business
• Oversee and manage the organising, controlling and coordinating of the office administrative procedures
Your working environment
• You’ll be supervised by the General Manager who will offer direction and advice
• Your office will be based in the centre of Westbury-on-Trym
• Be self motivated and confident
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Highly professional attitude towards work ethics
• Proven leadership skills would be preferable
• 28 days of paid holiday
• Training & Support
• Competitive salary
Join Premier Homecare - the provider with the most professional reputation in the area.
For more information about Premier Homecare visit: premier-homecare. com