With 10 years of care experience in Bristol, Premier Homecare is fast becoming the leading domiciliary care agency to work for.
This full time opportunity is primarily based at our Stoke Hill BS9 1EP office. You will have the important role of meeting and greeting our new and existing clients and answering the telephone in a professional, caring and respectful manner.
Premier Homecare has an excellent working environment for forward-thinking people who wish to progress and excel by providing unparalleled training, support, guidance and the motivation to succeed.
• Meeting and greeting our new clients and carers
• Provide a reliable and prompt telephone service
• Ensure all telephone calls are directed in a prompt manner
• Assist the 'Administration & Management Team'
Your working environment
• You’ll be supervised by the General manager who will offer direction and advice
• Your office will be based on Stoke Hill but you may need to provide cover at our other offices
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Have a professional manner that can manage sensitive situation with new clients.
• Have a smart appearance
• Be confident but supportive
• 28 days of paid holiday
• Training & Support
• A salary of £16,000.00
Join Premier Homecare - the provider with the most professional reputation in the area.
For more information about Premier Homecare visit:premier-homecare. com