We are a busy, growing recruitment consultancy that specializes in placing candidates into the Food & Drink manufacturing industry. We have two offices and are looking for a brilliant PA/Admin/Office management guru for our Bristol office. The atmosphere in the office is fast paced and buzzing, with a mature, can do attitude from the team.
As a Team we also ensure we enjoy what we do. The atmosphere in the office is buoyant, you must have a good sense of humour. We are very sociable. We regularly go to the gym together, or have an after work Friday drink. We also like to contribute to the less fortunate and enjoy charity challenges together – half marathons and charity bike rides from London to Paris to name a few!
This is a varied role in a fast paced environment, and to succeed the right candidate must have first class communication skills, an excellent telephone manner, ideally a head for numbers and strong attention to detail. You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ideally Powerpoint, with the ability to thrive and deliver under pressure. You will be a conscientious, professional, enthusiastic & engaging personality. Duties include:
- PA duties for our busy Managing Director
- Supporting all consultants across the two offices with varied admin tasks, cv searches etc
- Keeping track of consultants KPIs on a daily basis
- Financial support for our accountant & FD – sending out invoices, credit control, taking care of petty cash and expenses
- Heading up the company marketing plans & social media
- Day to day running of the office
- Answering phones & taking detailed messages
- Supplier liaison, including looking after telephone & IT systems and our bespoke database
- Updating sales boards, keeping track of figures and targets for both offices on a weekly and monthly basis
There is lots of scope for this role to grow for the right candidate and we are looking for that certain someone who really wants to hit the ground running and bring with them their own energy and enthusiasm.