As part of our small team based in Keynsham, you will be the key liaison between our customers, our business and the suppliers we use to conduct our business. You will plan and organise our installations. Establish relationships with suppliers. Monitoring staff and subcontracted work to ensure that our quality service and cost controls are in place.
1. Liaising with customers, staff, suppliers and contractors to ensure we supply a reliable and cost effective service. This starts with taking and making phone calls, sending emails, typing and posting out letters and other collateral to provide for the professional and efficient working of our office.
2. You will establish projects by calculating resources required; controlling costs; establishing timelines and performance standards.
3. You need to organise the workflow by scheduling and coordinating staff and subcontractors; communicating essential information; initiating work orders; ordering supplies and equipment.
4. You will maintain workflow by expediting material and equipment requirements; build relationships with suppliers and subcontractors; monitoring scheduled events; adjusting assignments; coordinating actions; reviewing open issues and action items.
5. You will need to improve results by recommending process improvements; providing continuing measurements and analyses.
6. You will maintain our operational guidelines by updating policies and procedures.
7. You will need to prepare operations performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends; issuing status reports.
8. We want you to be updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading educational and trade publications.
9. We need you to enhance our company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Great team working and communication skills: over the phone and by email.
• Effective organisation skills in managing the work flow and time critical events – our deliveries and installations.
• Knowledge of the playground industry suppliers would be advantageous.
• Experience of negotiating contracts to ensure the best rates is essential.
• Familiarity of working with Primary schools to provide a service is desirable.
• Strong office IT skills. You will need to be proficient in windows 7 and 8. And have knowledge/ experience of using a CRM system. (We have our own bespoke one
• Basic starts at £21,000 rising to £22,500 depending upon your experience and successful 6 month probation period.
• We operate a company bonus scheme which after your probation period is past and subject to the criteria we set could earn you an additional £2,500 (p/a)