Posted: 14 Jul 2014
Immaculate single axle luxury 4 berth Bailey caravan for comfortable holidays whatever the season, available to view near Chipping Sodbury close to both M5 and M4 motorways. (not at Upper Knowle, central Bristol
Many high value options fitted…
• Self-engaging electric Truma Mover SE motor mover with remote control, see YouTube
'Truma Mover Range 2013' So easy and effortless, no pushing or pulling your caravan into position.
• AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System;
• AL-KO fully fitted axle lock (most secure type of wheel lock) and ALKO hitch lock;
• CRiS registered, HPI clear, and security tagged – transferrable to new owner;
• Last full service March 2014;
• Fixed double bed with storage underneath;
• Lounge area seating also converts to ample double bed;
• Full end washroom with separate shower enclosure;
• Blown air heating (gas or electric 3 way fridge and 2 way hot water cylinder;
• 4-burner gas hob, grill, oven and integrated microwave - all spotless, never any greasy fry ups or grilling!
• Immaculate interior and exterior all round condition, pet/smoker free owners;
• Usual hardware including step, Calor gas bottle, steady feet.
Type in "Sancerre Series 7 leaflet" to Google for pdf of manufacturer's spec.
We’ve had some lovely holidays in this van including summer and mid-winter (very cosy with heating on so we will be sad to see this go as we relocate overseas.
Also available by separate favorable negotiation, all equipment & accessories listed below ready to go caravanning, perfect for first timers!
• Full Gateway Solaris Sherwood awning;
• SunnCamp Swift 260 separate porch awning;
• Full breathable van storage cover;
• Aqua roll for fresh water, fresh water pipe adaptor and hose for continuous running water;
• Wastemaster for grey water;
• 240v external mains electric cable for electric hookup - 25m;
• Calor propane gas cylinder;
• Thetford Blue & Pink toilet solutions;
• Milenco Aero 2 wing mirror extenders;
• Towbar scales to ensure safe weight on vehicle towbar;
• Angle ramps for uneven ground;
• Gripper devices for slippery grass;
• Digital TV with built in DVD player;
• Coaxial extension aerial for external TV points;
• Even special low wattage kettle & toaster, crockery, kitchenware, toolbox, bucket and drying rack incl silicone spray, WD40, de-greaser and spare fuses! You can therefore enjoy time planning your holidays and not tramping the aisles of camping shops or trawling online for items.
Weight and dimensions:
Shipping length: 7.20m or 23’7”
Height: 2.58m or 8’6”
Width: 2.28m or 7’6”